Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Over It All

Nicki crawled in the bed with Safaree as he sat up reading an email about natural birth. Nicki wanted him to be there throughout the birth and to know what was going on. Nicki chuckled thinking about how he came in the room one night while she was responding to emails and such and began rubbing her vagina causing her to buss. He cleaned it up with his tongue then looked up at her with the saddest eyes. She asked him what was wrong and all he said was sorry. She later found out he had read about how her vagina would open up ten centimeters and that the baby's head was actually wider than that and all the pain she would go through. She assured him that she would be alright.

"What you laughing for?"

"At you."

"I know you not still laughing at me..."

"Yep, that was so cute and felt so good."

"You just laid there letting me rub it too."

"Why stop you when you won't touch me any other time?"

"You did taste sweet."

She smirked as she looked into his lap as he replied to a text saying that he missed someone too and that they should hang out soon. She looked up and over at him as he placed his phone down and began reading again. Nicki kept staring at him until he looked her way. He smiled at her and she squinted back.

"What?"

"Who were you texting?"

"When?"

"Safaree don't play with me."

"I'm not... I just replied to like three messages."

"Who do you miss and trying to go see?"

"Oh, umm.... Draya."

"Really? You still talking to her?"

"Yeah, she's my friend..."

"No she isn't! She's your ex! Cut her off, now!"

"What? Yo, chill out!"

"Don't tell me to chill out, you fucking chill out!"

"I'm not cutting her off, she's just a friend."

"Who you loved? Who's to say you won't fall back..."

"Nicki, she is just a friend. What..."

"I was just a friend too."

"I see where this is headed and I'm not going there with you. Chill out."

"Fuck it, I'm done."

"Done? What?"

"You're always talking to her! I saw your texts to her and her replies. It's like you're here with me and dating her."

"Here with you? THIS was your call until your divorce was final! Don't try and put how this relationship is on me."

"I'm not, but you can't talk to other girls either."

"I'm.... Go to sleep Nicki."

"You what?"

"Nothing, go to sleep yo."

"You don't tell me what to do Safaree."

He put his laptop on his night stand then turned over with his back to her. She pouted then laid next to him and wrapped her arms around him. He turned back around to face her and wrapped his arms around her neck and stared into her big slanted eyes.

"Look, I'll cut back on the texts to her, but I'm not cutting her off and you can't keep trying to keep me at a distance then getting mad when I move on."

"I know and no, Faree.. It's us or her."

"What?!" He shouted sitting up and snatching away from her. He stepped out of the bed and stood against the side of it looking at her with confusion in his eyes as she sat calmly against the head board. "What the fuck you just say?"

"Us or Her?"

"Us? What the fuck you mean "us"?"

"Alana and I."

"WHAT YO?" He screamed the bass in his voice almost echoing in the condo bedroom. He chuckled then walked out the room. He was extremely pissed because she had brought their child into a petty argument. He picked up his phone and dialed a number as he grabbed his workout bag. "Yo, I'm bout to come through."

"Faree."

"You.." He pointed a finger at her as he held the bag in his hand. "Don't talk to me. I'll be back."

"Faree!"

"Yo, I'm sorry, but I really need to get in the gym."

"FAREE!"

"Nic, I'm not in the mood for your shit anymore."

"I'm sorry, don't go please."

"You always sorry after you say some fucked up shit, but I'm not forgiving you this time. Go to sleep and I'll see Alana in the morning."

She frowned as he walked out the door with his bag in hand and phone on his ear. She walked to the door and watched him get on the elevator. She walked back in and closed the door then made her way back to the bedroom. She grabbed her phone and texted him. She knew he wouldn't reply, but he had to know she was sorry. She stepped up on the step stool and got into the bed and laid awake, waiting and hoping he'd come back in the next hour. She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. She pulled his pillow close and watched TV and the door.

He pulled up to Vak's gym and Lauren was sitting in the car waiting on Vak. She rolled down her window seeing him alone. He looked her way, but continued inside the building. She looked back and forth then rolled the window up, grabbed the keys and got out. He went into the punching bag area where Vak stood waiting for him. He dropped his bag, bent over and grabbed his boxing gloves. He looked at his phone ringing again and became even more angry at it being her again. He was over it and her, mostly.

"Wassup, bruh? It's late."

"I know, but Nic really just pissed me off yo."

"What happen, now? Yawl be arguing a lot lately."

"Just these passed two weeks. It's like, she blaming me for her divorce or something." He stated punching the bag a good few times causing it to hit Vak's body. "But just now, she got mad about me still talking to Draya. Acting like I'm cheating on her."

"Nicki wilding, what she say?"

"Telling me to cut her off. I just told her I wasn't and that Draya is just a friend. I haven't even seen her since me and Nic trying to do this, whatever this is."

"Yawl need to really talk, bruh."

"Nah, she want to bring my kid in this, talking bout it's her and Alana or Draya? You know, I wasn't mad until she said that. I thought she was talking bout me and her when she said us or her....." He began beating into the bag as his tears came down. He stopped and held the bag as he hit it a few more times.

"SB, come on. You know she was just upset."

"That's low."

Lauren sighed standing outside of the door listening. She pulled out her phone and dialed her. She answered on the first ring in a small voice.

"Nicki, seriously?"

"I know, I said I was sorry! I didn't mean it!"

"You are really messed up for that."

"I know, I know! He there still?"

"Yeah, he's beating the life out of this bag."

"I'm on my way, don't tell him."

"He's going to kill you. You know he doesn't want you driving."

"I know, but I want to work it out."

"Hurry up, it's a Bash Nicki Party going on."

Lauren laughed hearing Nicki chuckle. They talked as Nicki got dressed and made her way to the gym. In all of twenty minutes after thirty minutes of her getting dressed she was at the gym. She walked into the gym and over to the the punching bag area where Safaree was. She walked over to him and stood off to the side as Vak left them to stand by Lauren's side. Nicki watched him at first not saying a word just watching him. Her presence made him mad and he began punching the bag even harder.

"Faree, stop!"

"Nicki, leave."

"I'm sorry, okay. Can you calm down and listen to me."

"I can hear."

"Faree..."

"What?" He asked stopping the bag with his fist. He pulled off the gloves and threw them in his bag. She stood closer to him as he searched his bag for his water and muscle relaxer. "Talk man."

"I admit, I was trying to hurt you, but it hurts when you talk to her and then you said you wouldn't stop talking to her."

"You really hit me in the heart with that shit. Don't bring my kid into our arguments."

"Okay, you forgive me."

"No. As far as Draya goes.... I'll dead it for my baby not you." He looked down at her small frame as she smiled. "Whatever."

"Forgive me, I don't want..."

"I'm not mad, just not ready to forgive you. You're fucked up for saying that."

"I know, but I was mad."

"Why? I don't understand why me talking to Draya.... Gets you so worked up."

"Because you were going to marry her. You loved her and plus, I'm your girl now. You can talk to me."

"My girl? When..."

"Tonight. I can't imagine myself wanting to fuck and fuck someone up at the same time like you or loving someone other than you. Be my boyfriend?" She smiled. "Please."

"No."

"What?"

"After I forgive you, we'll try again."

He laughed getting up and grabbing his bag. He wrapped his arm around her neck and kissed her cheek. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach as Alana moved around. She pulled him behind her as she grabbed his bag from his shoulder with her free hand. He stepped behind her and followed her out of the door. He dead faced the back of her head as her car came into view.

"Lauren drive Nic's car to your place and I'll come pick it up tomorrow."

"Alright, you guys good?"

"We cool, sorry to wake you guys."

"You fine, bruh. Go put your girls to bed."

He nodded and helped Nicki into the car. He looked at her smiling sheeplike knowing he was going to say something, but he just smirked back. He closed the door and went around and got in. He pulled out of the lot behind their friends then looked over at her sound asleep. He rubbed her stomach then grabbed her hand and held. She groaned at the feeling of Alana moving around. He placed his hand back on her stomach and she placed hers over his, so that he wouldn't move it.


Safaree looked out the garage window as he worked on a picture that he was going to hang in their bedroom. Nicki had made it her business to up size their home and he had no say in it besides selling his condo. So they both were now in their feelings as they both separated and Nicki went home. He was now thinking about the fights they had been having for the passed month and how she would get mad anytime he didn't agree with her. He didn't know what was wrong with her, but he wanted to know and she wouldn't say anything just get quiet. He looked down at the picture and pulled out a light blue color pencil and colored in the space he missed then grabbed a black fine pen and wrote his signature at the bottom. It was a picture of of him and Nicki standing on the beach and he had kissed her stomach and watched Alana's little feet and hand appear. He drew that moment on the paper and smiled at the drawing coming out perfect. He grabbed his phone and entered his code for someone trying to enter the gate to the condos.

He looked outside the garage window which was right across from the condo and watched as Nicki got out of her car. He shrugged then went back and sat down admiring his work. He pulled open his artwork folder and put in the file cabinet with the other ones. He stood up and pushed the chair underneath the desk when he felt her arms wrap around him and she sighed heavily. He could tell she was exhausted by the long groan that came right after. He lifted his arm and pulled her around with his other one. She stepped around with her face in a frown with her eyebrows furrowed. He looked confused as to why her face was screwed up until he noticed Draya standing behind her. 

“What’s going?”

“I just came over to see you when Nicki showed up. I’ll just go…”

“No, you stay, Faree.. I’ll see you later.”

He grabbed a hold of her hand and pulled her back towards him. She looked up at him and leaned into him. He leaned down and kissed her cheek then looked over at Draya who was smiling. She walked over into his now open arms and hugged him tight. 

“I missed you, why haven’t we talked since…”

“I called you over to talk to you and Nicki.” He motioned for her to sit in the chair across from him and Nicki. Nicki got comfortable in his lap. He laid his head on her shoulder as her ass rubbed up against his now semi-erect penis. She smirked feeling it and went to move, but he held her down before continuing. "Look, Draya... Um, you're a good friend, but it's best we don't talk at all because I'm trying to build my family and in order to keep the peace with my girl.. It's best to cut off our relationship."

He looked over at her as she sat now frowned up. She stood up and shrugged her shoulders. 

"I guess, you guys have a great life or whatever."

"Draya..."

"No, Fareekinz... I'm done being embarrassed by you and your actions. You win, Nicki. If you wanted to hurt me more than once, then you've accomplished it and as for you Safaree, you've always been in love with her and her the same. I'm just dumb, to even fall for someone like you."

She let out as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I now don't regret my decision."

"What?" He asked rubbing his hands over Nicki's thighs. "What decision?"

"That isn't important is it now?"

She stated grabbing her purse and walking out of the garage door. He helped Nicki up and walked out behind Draya who was sitting in her car. She pulled the door closed and locked it. She pulled out of the lot and down the small road towards the exit. He went to his car and saw a piece of baby with a sticky on it. He picked it up and saw it was an ultrasound picture of a baby that said boy. He looked in the direction that Draya sped off in. He chuckled feeling a bit angry with himself. It was from a year ago when they were together by the date. Nicki walked over to him and looked down at the paper in his hand then back up to him. She reached out for his arm and pulled on it causing him to look at her with a wry smile on his face.

"You okay?"

"Better than ever."

He answered sadly with a hint of sarcasm. She grabbed the paper out of his hand and frowned deeply looking over it.

"This her?"

"Yeah."

"Yours?"

"Yeah."

"What? How come you..."

"That was her decision that she was happy about."

He stated leaving her there to put the two together. She twisted her up then pushed them to the side as she thought about it. She still didn't get it, but made her way up to the condo to cheer him up. She walked into the condo and went into the bedroom, but he was in the shower. She peeled off her clothes and walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. He moved over towards the side of the shower and let her stand in front of him as the water beat his back. His hand rested against the wall and the other beside his side. She grabbed his ass and pulled him close. He chuckled as puckered her lips like he did her when she was upset. He pecked her lips and she deepened it. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up in his arms.

Nicki placed her hand on the side of his face as he lay staring down at her breast that were leaking milk as he squeezed it wanting to taste it. She watched him pull her tit out of her tank and licked the milk off of it. She laughed at the look on his face as if he had found the fountain of youth. He pulled it back into his mouth and sucked on it. She squealed as he coughed after the milk squirted down his throat.

"Faree, really?"

"What? It tasted sweet."

"Save some for Alana."

"I might, we might have to trade milk."

"Move, thirsty freak."

She giggle as she pulled her tit back into her tank. She laughed as he put his hand on her boob then looked down at her stomach.

"Tell your mom, you ain't selfish like her. You'll share with me."

"Get off me."

She sat up on the sofa watching a few movies until Safaree came in messing with her breast. She looked up into the TV as another episode of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant came on. She lifted her hand up and slapped his hand down off her breast again. He laughed then stood up and moved in front of her.

"What?"

"Are you going to buy me some chocolates and flowers for Valentine's Day?"

She laughed at the serious look on his face after asking her the question. She put her hand on his leg and pushed him to the side. He moved over to the right then moved back in front of her.

"Faree!"

"I asked a question."

"Sure as long as you buy me a big hummer and a motorcycle."

"Naw."

"Then naw, you aren't getting any chocolate or flowers."

"I don't care."

He said snapping his fingers in her face and walking off. He looked down at his phone and was taken back by who was calling. He looked back over his shoulder towards Nicki then answered the phone.

"Hey, Wassup?"

"Hi, thought you didn't want anything to do with me."

"Draya, it's not that, but Nicki and I trying to build a family...."

"The family we should've been building, but you were to busy getting your dick wet with her."

"I'm so..."

"It doesn't matter now, what do you want?"

"What happen to my son? Why did you do it?"

"I aborted him when I realized you were sleeping with her behind my back."

"What? Why over that? Things could've..."

"Could it have, Safaree?"

"Stop cutting me off." He stated stepping outside the condo and into the hallway. "And yes it could have."

"No, it couldn't have! You were in love with her and still are. You'd choose her over me any day! Stop trying to play me and yourself!"

"Draya, I'm sorry."

"How long were you guys cheating on us?"

"Hmm."

"Don't act deaf now."

"Two years..."

"The entire time we dated." She chuckled. "Bye, I hope you guys have a nice life."

She hung up before he could talk. He turned to see Nicki standing in the hallway. She frowned watching him walk up on her. She stepped back inside and watched him move into the livingroom.

"Just can't stop talking to her."

"Nicki, not right now."

"When then Safaree? Huh?"

"It's not that serious man... Okay."

"You said you weren't talking to her anymore, you liar."

"Nicki, I needed to know, okay. My last time contacting her ever, chill."

"Chill? You always go back on your word or do something I don't like and want me to chill. Fuck you!"

"You getting worked up for nothing."

"My boyfriend talking..."

"Nicki, dammit... I'm over this! Over this all. I don't want to deal with bullshit everytime I talk to another bitch. She aborted my son, I think I have a right to know why and the fact she knew about us, got me feeling like shit. So just chill out."

She grabbed her purse and walked out of the door. He shrugged not in the mood to chase after her. They were both hurting from the passed and this new relationship they were trying to build around their baby and work wasn't working only causing them stressed. They both were over the other, but didn't want to be with anyone else but each other. He stood and went after her knowing she went to the building top garden to fix things before everything went left.


[Okay, for those without an account, you can now comment & I took the verification code thing off.]

12 comments:

  1. this arguing.....im confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That was really messed up for Nic to say. & I can't believe Draya aborted the baby just because he was cheating on her with Nic. I'm a little stressed. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo they need to get it together. When they both belonged to other people they wanted to be together & now that they together he tryna be friends with draya. What she did was wrong tho nicki needs to chill & he a perv drinking her breast milk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawd I can't take the arguing.....pure stress. But what's a relationship without drama? :) @SHAKY_JA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoooo I'm so stressed this gave me a headache, does Safaree not realize that he is with a pregnant woman? Who is really hormonal? Ugh they need to get this shit together before the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was great! I'm tired of them arguing though it's so draining! I hope they can work it out BEFORE the baby comes
    XO
    @GayForMinaj

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so confusing. One minute they love each other and they next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They love each other but can't sand each other, nicki should understand why he talked to her. That was his son so why wouldn't he speak to her. Nic so complicated

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safaree need to chill and how far along is nic anyway update I love the story already lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omfg you continue to blow me the fuck away with these stories. Don't ever stop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh. :/ This drama sucks. Draya sucks. Nicki sucks. Safaree... He sucks to.

    ReplyDelete