Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Surprises

"Safaree, button them back up! You're always touching stuff that doesn't belong to you."

"What? You saying... And this does belong to me. You interrupted my make out session with my wife!"

"Unbuttoning MY wife's pants don't have anything to do with her.... Faree you are so nasty!"

Candi shouted realizing what he was talking bout. He laughed buttoning up a very horny Nic's pants. She frowned grabbing his arm and looking up with her puppy dog eyes. He read her lust filled eyes behind the pout face. He kissed her to hold her off then kissed her stomach. She still didn't let his arm go.

"Yes, Nic?"

"Stay."

"But your girl..."

"Do what your wife says boy."

He chuckled then sat back down next to her. Candi looked over at Nicki then down at her belly that was now showing because she had lifted it up so that Safaree could rub it. He was whispering and kissing it as Alana placed her hand up.

"Nic, have you decided which crib you're getting Alana? I already placed an order for the walker and bouncer."

"No, Faree hasn't looked at it yet."

"I did too, I picked the all white with the pink bed.. Remember?"

"Oh yeah, that one looked so comfortable and big."

"Have you guys thought about the wedding?"

"Yes, we'll have it in June after Alana is born."

"Why not before?"

"She can come anytime soon and I don't want to risk it."

"What about waiting until next year so you have it more planned out... I mean your mom thinks..."

"Candi, why are you really here?"

Nicki interrupted sensing the run around the real issue talk. Candi sighed then looked off then back at Nicki. Nicki sat up seeing the long look on her friends face. Safaree leaned back then groaned as Nicki put pressure on his manhood not paying attention to where she placed her hand.

"Nic!"

"Sorry, baby.. What's going on Candi?"

"Don't get upset, but I kind of invited Wayne to the baby shower." She rambled off trying to read their body language. Nicki chuckled as Safaree nervously rubbed her thigh. Nicki placed her hand on his thigh then kissed his ear and whispered something she couldn't hear into his ear. He stopped rubbing and looked at Candi coldly. "Nicki? Faree?"

"Whatever, he's not invited."

"But you said..."

"You dating him?"

"No, Nicki! He's a good friend."

"So yawl friends? That's cute."

"Nicki."

"Whatever, Candi."

She stood up with his help and walked out the living room. She looked back towards Safaree and looked at him and raised an eyebrow as to why he wasn't following behind her. He smirked then got up and followed behind her.

"I don't know what yawl got going on, but I hope you not bringing drama to my Baby's Shower, Can man."

"I'm not.. He's cool."

"He isn't and if you bring him, you aren't invited either."

Nicki stated coldly pulling Safaree behind her. He turned into the room behind her. She pushed the door closed and began stripping down to change so they could go to dinner for Part two of Welcome Home Alana. Safaree walked into the closet and grabbed her dress with the matching flats. He laid them on the bed and watched as she rubbed coca butter onto her stomach to keep them from appearing dark.

"I can't believe her. Inviting him when he tried to take half of everything I owned like I owed him."

"Kind of Shady.

"What?"

"Nothing."

He said putting on a small smile for her. She held out the lotion to him and turned around. "Don't forget my ass. Rub it down good."

"Hm."

"Hurry up!"

"We're already late."

"So that doesn't mean leave them waiting!"

"You can lotion your own ashy ass."

He stated staring into the back of her head. She groaned throwing her head back. She turned sideways to look at him and smiled feeling his warm hands rub the lotion into her skin. She placed her hands on the bed and watched as he massaged under the cuff her ass then down her thighs and back up to her ass. They both stared into each other's face as he finished up at the top. He kissed her left cheek then her right. She pushed his face back then stepped over his lap.

"Later, let's go, Faree!"

He smirked then walked out leaving her to get dressed. Her mouth dropped then she walked to the door and shouted for him. She scolded seeing his head pop out of Alana's room. He chuckled then disappeared back into the room and shut the door.

"Get back in here & help me!"


Nicki shifted side to side as tried to get comfortable in Safaree's lap. He pushed her up a little to fix himself. She smirked feeling his hard on pressed against her middle. He raised an eyebrow at her and she giggled rotating in his lap again. He popped her arm and leaned forward whispering in her ear.

"Stop man."

"This is fun."

"You play too much, knowing I can't push you off." She smiled knowing her mom and his mom would go off if he pushed her. They were all sitting in chairs at the table in the party hall room where her dinner was being held. Her mom and his mom sat on the table on either side of them. Nicki had been up under him all night and wouldn't let him go ride his bike with his guys, so he was kind of in his feelings but she was slowly changing that. "Nicki."

"Onika, stop whatever you're doing to that boy."

"I'm not doing anything. He's just being dramatic."

"No, Ma could you tell your daughter to sit in her own chair."

"Nooooo, stop Faree! I want to sit here."

"Onika."

"I want to sit here." She frowned towards her mother, who cracked a smile. Nicki leaned back into him and put his arms around her as she buried her face into his neck and whispered against his skin and suck on his neck. He closed his eyes and fought the sensational feeling going through his body. "Faree don't be mean to your fiancé."

"Can we play some music and games?"

"Yeah, dinner won't be served for another hour and most of everyone is here besides Candi and her date and Draya."

Safaree's eyes popped open and Nicki sat up looking Lauren's way. Lauren leaned back in her chair as they both looked her way. Then Safaree chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. Nicki darted her eyes towards him, knowing that chuckle anytime it came from him meant he did something wrong. She stood up and walked towards the exit with him following close behind.

"We'll be back, start without us."

As soon as they stepped out and closed the door, Nicki slapped him across the face. She paced back and forth trying to calm down, but the heat was rising inside her from the anger.

"Nic, hear me out."

"You promised."

"She called me..."

"Why? Huh?"

"To talk.."

"About what? Spit it out! I don't even understand why you took the call?"

"I was at work when I got the call, but Knico wanted to see me."

"You're so stupid! That's just a way for her to see you!"

He stood quietly now thinking about it. He chuckled again as Draya and two little boys walked up to them. Nicki stepped back into him as she glared at her. Nicki grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room where everyone was dancing. He waved her into the room and she followed behind them. Nicki looked back and rolled her eyes as she made her way over to Lauren.

"Why didn't you tell me before hand?"

"I made a promise..."

"With Safaree?"

"No, Candi."

"What?"

Nicki turned to see Candi and Wayne coming in hand in hand. The sight made her want to throw up. She swallowed hard as they made eye contact and she walked towards them. Safaree stood back and waited for things to turn for the worse.

"Whats this? Huh?"

"Nicki, I can explain!"

"Explain.. I'm Listening cause if you confirm..."

"Nicki, Wayne & I are married."

Candi blurted out causing the room to grow silent. The wind hit hard against Nicki's chest as gravity betrayed her feet. She dropped to the floor on her knees and began crying. Safaree rushed to her side and rubbed her back as he whispered into her ear to calm her. She shook her head then grabbed his hand after nodding. The dinner hadn't started and it was over already.

"I'm a drive her home and we'll be back to finish celebrating, sorry."

Safaree stated helping Nicki to her feet then they began walking out the door as the kids started playing when the little boy who came with Draya came up to them and pulled on Safaree's pants leg. Safaree smiled then dapped him.

"Knico, I'll be back later son. Alright?"

"Okay."

He frowned as he watched Safaree leave the party. Safaree shruuged then placed his arm around him and pulled him out the door towards the car. Nicki sat in the car quiet as Safaree and Knico talked and talked.

"Pop, I got a little brother.. He's one in a have."

"It's one and a half."

"Oh, but yeah.. He don't really talk much just makes baby noise."

"Oh, your Dad had..."

"No, mommy had him after you guys break up."

He confessed placing his toy in the window. He titled his head when he heard Nicki gasp then a long winded noise escaped her. Safaree didn't even turn look at her because they both knew why. In that moment, you couldn't tell who was more angry. Nicki quickly got out of the car and rushed towards the house.

"Nicki.. Calm down."

"Today couldn't get any worse."

"Knico go to that room over there and go in the closet and there's some toys."

"Yay!"

"She had your baby!"

"I know."

"You knew?"

"I just found out with you!"

"You knew she was coming.. Why to my baby..."

"I didn't invite her to this! That was Candi! She just told me this morning that she wanted to tell me something."

"I'm not going back. Let me call my mom."

She left out the room and headed towards their bedroom. He turned away and picked up his phone and dialed Draya. She didn't answer none of his calls, so he called Candi who instantly answered.

"Faree? You guys okay?"

"We good, is Draya still there?"

"No, she left right behind you guys."

"Shit."

"She had your baby, you know?"

"Yeah, I just found out."

"He's so cute.. Looks just like you but light skin."

"Wow, why you all buddy buddy with them? You married Wayne just.."

"Draya is cool, I felt bad for her... You did her wrong, but Nicki's my girl and she gets what she wants. As far as Wayne, he came to me and we connected that's just it. I'm not here to hurt Nicki, but I'm not going to fuck up a good thing because of her."

Candi stated sadly. He nodded slowly thinking of what she said. He looked towards the door when there came a rapping at the door. He slowly made his way over as he hung up on a quiet Candi. He pulled the door open to see Draya and his light skin twin. She avoided his eyes as she looked around for Knico.

"Um, you could've told me you were taking him..."

"He's mine."

"Who? Oh.."

"Is he?"

"No, he's mine. You didn't want us."

"Draya.. He.."

"Safaree, what is she doing here?"

"I just came to get my son. I'm leaving."

"He deserves to have me in his life."

"You should've thought about that before you cheated on me with Miss Ass on her shoulder."

"Look, bitch..."

"Nicki." Safaree sternly spoke up before she got started. She looked upside his head and rolled her eyes. She placed her hand on his back and the other one on her stomach. "Draya, can I hold him? You didn't even allow me to be there?"

"You were too busy being her muse to even notice me. Just can you send Knico, so I can go."

"Knico.. Come on."

Nicki shouted staring at the baby in her arms. He looked like Safaree and that was no lie. He had his big head, nose, beady eyes and full lips. He was laid in Draya's arms holding tight to her breast as he stared at them. Knico came into view and smiled at his mother before hugging Safaree's leg.

"Come on, Baby.. Dylan is waiting on us at home."

"Draya, seriously son?"

"This isn't the time. I'll call you or whatever."

She spoke over her shoulder as she walked down the driveway. He looked down at Nicki who was crying. He stepped in and wrapped his arms around her. He shut the door with his foot and sighed into her hair.

"I'm sorry."

"Nicki?"

"I broke your family up just to have my own.. Now he won't have a dad because of me."

"No, baby... Don't blame yourself for this. I did this, but I don't regret being with you at all... I should've been careful."

"We should've been.."

"We'll get through this.. Don't cry alright."

"Okay."

He kissed her lips then her cheeks. She smiled small then kissed him back deeply. He rubbed her stomach and kissed her lips again. She lifted her head and grabbed his face. She smiled and kissed him deeply with her tongue massaging the inside of his mouth. He picked her up bridal style and sat her on the kitchen counter as they made out. Today, had been full of too many surprises for the both of them.

8 comments:

  1. WHAT? Hell no.. Candi is shady af! Fucking married to her best friends ex husband? Where they do that at? And then Draya ass not telling Safaree about his child is fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!! WHAT?!?! bruh if candi was my "friend" I would beat her ass :) anyways this was way too much I CANT!!!
    ~@GayForMinaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo candi is unbelivable. I didn't not see that coming. Draya needs to keep it moving but let safaree see his child. I feel so sorry nicki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW TF THEY GOT MARRIED JUST LIKE THAT OUT OF THE BLUE???? THEY BEEN FUCKING A LONG TIME, I WON'T BE TRICKED INTO THIS FUCKERY, NICKI SHOULD BEAT TF OUTTA CANDI'S TRIFLING ASS....AS FOR DRAYA'S SELFISH ASS SHE NEED TO GET IT THE FUCK TOGETHER AND LET SAFAREE BE A FATHER TO HIS CHILD AND STOP POINTING FINGERS AT MY NIC NAC IT AINT NIC'S FAULT THAT SHE GOT THE GOOD GOOD....THIS IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT @SHAKY_JA

    ReplyDelete
  6. What candi is wrong for that. How she marry him when him & nic just divorced each other I new something was up when she said she invited him & draya wrong too she needs to let safaree see his son & knockout can stop callin him pop. Cus he not the daddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait. Wtf just happened? Why would Draya keep his son from him? That's bs. And Candi? Oh, bitch. Ain't no thing that good that you dou your friend like that. Her ex HUSBAND though? -Paralleltonone_

    ReplyDelete